Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not in a great position as his contract extensionis unsigned, and he has 2 years left with us, which means if it's unsigned in 12 months, he would go for for relative peanuts.
Unlikely, Hazard still commanded £130m with a year left.

The transfer to Bayern will be announced in the next 72 hours i guess.
Apparently City will be reinvesting the money in Oyarzabal who left a really nice impression in the sub21 wc.
Even top clubs cant hold young players who have have higher ambitions regarding play time + standing.
I think City gave Bayern their OK to work out a Deal right after the previous season ended.
One more reason why Citys leaderboard has been quiet all the time .
It is a hard but very wise desicion..

If anyone on here thinks Bayern are going to
rip City off and get Leroy on the cheap, you are absolutely mad and deluded.

Do you think Khaldoon, Soreano, and Tixi(however it's spelt) are going to let Bayern shaft us, especially after what they have done to City over the last 10 years since Sheikh Mansour bought the club.

If Sane goes to Bayern, he will go for a massive transfer fee. And I also expect City to insert a painful future buy back clause.

And if Sané has made it clear he’s only intrigued in going to Bayern what other options do we have? He’s not like a house you put on general sale. The player has some of the power here.

Just wish he’ll sign the contract today.

Do you think Khaldoon, Soreano, and Tixi(however it's spelt) are going to let Bayern shaft us, especially after what they have done to City over the last 10 years since Sheikh Mansour bought the club.

If Sane goes to Bayern, he will go for a massive transfer fee. And I also expect City to insert a painful future buy back clause.
There's more chance of Jessica Alba running off with me than that happening.

Lol when he goes it’ll be €85m with some add-ons, no buyback clauses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.