Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do City fans on here honestly think Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon(go back and watch his end off season.video and his comments about Tebas) and Soriano are going to capitulate to Bayern on Leroy's transfer fee? Lol!

As you all know, those 3 aren"t mugs, gullible, naive, stupid, etc.

Imagine Bayern officials facing Khaldoon, Soriano, and Tixi across the table trying to negotiate and to dictate a £80mill transfer fee for Sane. No, neither can I.

I just cannot believe there are City fans who honestly think Bayern are going to sign Sane for £80mill, and Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano, and Tixi will let them do that. ( shakes head in disbelief)
But those same 3 people would let him leave for nothing in 2 years time, during which he may (or may not) be a disruptive influence on the squad? (shakes head in disbelief)

If Sané has had his head turned and wants to leave, we are not going to keep him hanging around depreciating to zero. He is an asset and would require selling to get some value back (and a considerable profit on his book value at that). Straight away his value drops if it’s widely known he’s never going to sign a new deal, so £85m-90m would sound about right as a ballpark figure.

I don’t agree that we hold all the cards. We hold some cards, in that he’s under contract at City for 2 more years, but Bayern hold some valuable cards of their own too, particularly that Leroy has effectively rejected a new deal in all but word. Also, his value is set to plummet in the near future. That’s a pretty big card, as it will influence City’s thoughts on what would be a fair price.
But Bayern want him now, not in a yr or 2 yrs but now, so City have a very strong hand. They have to pay an exceptional fee for City to consider selling him, they talk the talk let's see.

But Bayern want him now, not in a yr or 2 yrs but now, so City have a very strong hand. They have to pay an exceptional fee for City to consider selling him, they talk the talk let's see.
I feel like people are missing both sides and only looking at one of them. Yes, there are forces pushing the price up in City’s favour, but there are also forces pushing the price down. Some people can’t accept this for some reason.

I think you believe too much of what you read in the papers.

Your club might be left looking very foolish indeed in a few days time. Especially if FIFA do their job. There are ways to conduct transfers, and the confuct of Bayerm Munich has been extremely disrespectful.

I dont believe at all what is written in papers.
I just know our board very well.
Bayern had a very offensive approach in the media. The last thing they need and want to avoid is a Odoi 2.0 story.
Therefore things have been agreed on with all parties.
A transfer of that magnitude just takes more time...
Why do you think had no one of the Cityboard said something to shut the rumours down and tell Bayern to feck off.
Would have been really easy right?
98% of the people here could do that without any hesitation :)
As long as the Cityboard doesnt claim shit there is no need for a conduct.
Bayern have never done these sort of mistakes.
Still i agree that the several mentionings in the media about Leroy are disrespectful towards all of you,the ManCity fanbase.
That should have been reason enough to say something for example in persona of tixi.

Honestly i think you have great side with the best coach in the world.
You dont need 4 superb wingers cause someone will always get not enough time on the pitch and try to find somewhere else a better opportunity.
Sane will bring tons of money to buy Maguire and maybe someone else.
Maybe you just wait for the right timing signing Mbappe, so Bernardo replaces David when the time has come.
Would be amazing and a good reason to save money.

We do hold some cards but so do Bayern.

There is no way on this earth we will lose one of the brightest young players on the planet for nothing in 2 years.

If he doesn’t want to sign a contract and wants out I am telling you now we will sell.

Unfortunately it is Bayern Munich and I’m afraid that means he will go for around the £90 million mark.

Look mate we are in a very strong position because Bayern want him NOW, not in a year, not in 2 yrs time but now, so if you think City should just roll over and except a paltry fee, and btw City don't want to sell, your very much mistaken, I get where your coming from, but all this City don't hold many cards bollocks is just bollocks, so let's see how it pans out, i think he will stay and I do grasp it.
Maybe City do want to sell- especially at 100M,

Do City fans on here honestly think Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon(go back and watch his end off season.video and his comments about Tebas) and Soriano are going to capitulate to Bayern on Leroy's transfer fee? Lol!

As you all know, those 3 aren"t mugs, gullible, naive, stupid, etc.

Imagine Bayern officials facing Khaldoon, Soriano, and Tixi across the table trying to negotiate and to dictate a £80mill transfer fee for Sane. No, neither can I.

I just cannot believe there are City fans who honestly think Bayern are going to sign Sane for £80mill, and Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano, and Tixi will let them do that. ( shakes head in disbelief)
I don't think you understand the situation.

I feel like people are missing both sides and only looking at one of them. Yes, there are forces pushing the price up in City’s favour, but there are also forces pushing the price down. Some people can’t accept this for some reason.
I am looking at it from both sides, City are taking a chance, Bayern are taking a chance, who blinks firsts, but if Leroy wants to go and Bayern leave it a year other clubs could get involved, that's Bayerns dilemma, pay the 140m and he may go?

Look mate we are in a very strong position because Bayern want him NOW, not in a year, not in 2 yrs time but now, so if you think City should just roll over and except a paltry fee, and btw City don't want to sell, your very much mistaken, I get where your coming from, but all this City don't hold many cards bollocks is just bollocks, so let's see how it pans out, i think he will stay and I do grasp it.

£90 to £100 million is not a paltry fee.

These £130-£150 million. It’s pie in the sky I’m afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.