Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine if all this Bayern interest is just a tactic by his agents to get a better wage offer?

My guess is this transfer has already been agreed, we're just awaiting for Sane's replacement to land in Manchester.

It would a good move for all sides - Sane needs gametime as he has stopped progressing and cannot claim a place in the first 11 at City, Pep probably needs a more intelligent and hardworking forward capable of playing 'inside', and Bayern need a posterboy for economic reasons.

My guess is this transfer has already been agreed, we're just awaiting for Sane's replacement to land in Manchester.

It would a good move for all sides - Sane needs gametime as he has stopped progressing and cannot claim a place in the first 11 at City, Pep probably needs a more intelligent and hardworking forward capable of playing 'inside', and Bayern need a posterboy for economic reasons.
There isn’t a more talented, or as young, a player as Sane available at anything like £90M. To put it mildly it would be a fucking shit move for us

If that was the case the Bayern courting of sane wouldn't be happening.

So the club you support your basically calling them liars, Pep, Tixi, Khaldoun all bullshitters, ok then nice to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.