Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised none of our resident ITK people are not clued up to what is happening here.
There is nothing to say.

Sane is in training, will be in the squad on Sunday if not in the starting 11 and until we receive any official offer from Bayern there is nothing to discuss.

Bayern are losing their minds because we aren't rolling over like they think we should, who is lined up for next week to come out and read the same script of how Leroy should come home and he should do this or do that. It works for them 99% of the time when they are taking players from the other 19 clubs in that league.

I wouldn't be surprised if Khaldoon is happy to sit back and watch them squirm for two years just to prove a point.

according to CityXtra Karl Heinz is pissed off at manager Kovacic (sp) for saying he was 'confident' of getting Sane

Apparently Bayern have an excellent relationship with city and didn't want to spoil it (first I heard of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.