Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have negotiated an agreement, but I am not sure we will push the go button on the transfer whilst we have Danilo. It doesn't make much sense, unless we are prepared to let Danilo go on very favourable terms.

That attitude only makes sense whilst his wagon was hitched to Mourinho. It's not in DC's interest's to be Mourinho's mouthpiece any more although his past may have coloured his opinion. People normally end up doing what is best for them, at least they do whilst they behave rationally.

He is what I would describe as a confirmed enemy of the club.

He posted the Good Vibes Only caption on his Instagram story, not on his actual Instagram post. If you've got an Instagram account you can click on the icon next to his username and see it.
Ahh I see. Thanks for the update. I do know he posted the same thing last year as its still on his account.

If Leroy plays on Sunday he is staying.

If City and Bayern really are in negotiations, City won't risk Leroy in case he get's injured.
Or on the bench. If he's involved, it's a good indication his head is focused on City.

We should have a good idea after this game whether he's staying. Either it will be obvious by his demeanour, or one of the two clubs will make it obvious, either in an announcement, or Bayern will move on a different target.

Or on the bench. If he's involved, it's a good indication his head is focused on City.

We should have a good idea after this game whether he's staying. Either it will be obvious by his demeanour, or one of the two clubs will make it obvious, either in an announcement, or Bayern will move on a different target.

We should keep them interested until their window shuts.

Just tell Leroy he's staying put & then take the fucking piss out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.