Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that tells you is that he reads this message board. Where else have City fans expressed the opinion that Bayern are tapping up the player?

If City have taken that angle, then that's a smart position to take. You only want players who want to play for you - genuinely. And this way City will find out whether Sane has got the hunger to be a really top footballer at City. I don't believe he wants to joinn Bayern, because if he did, this deal would have been done a long time ago. Bayern have been talking to him and his agent for ages. So unless he's been playing them for money, I don't think he's as keen as DC thinks. Realistically Castles probably does know a bit more than we do, seeing as he knows people in the game, agents etc, but I rthink lot of a football journalist's comment is just educated insight and psychology.

No thanks. 80m for him is a joke and I am still not convinced he is good enough.

Frightening the thought a player with Leroy's talent and superb stats could go for a similar price to Richard Dunne the 2nd( no offence Dunney I love you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.