Danilo (signed for Juve)

Just like Fab Delph, played his part in the two most successful premier league campaigns in history and always seemed a decent bloke. I hope he does well.

Can understand why he wanted to leave. At points last season Walker was absolute garb and when Danilo did play, he played much better and then lost his place again.

There were times he was absolute garb as well so, probably a good move for everyone.

This from the Mail on the swap deal...

"And in what is a largely mutual departure between all parties, Danilo's involvement in negotiations comes as a result of misunderstandings with manager Pep Guardiola."

Then it stops.

???!

For the record I liked Danilo (at RB, not LB so much). Loved his reaction at FT when we beat Scouse last year. But no one of his age and quality will want to (mostly) sit on the bench for a 3rd consecutive year.
Unfounded shite from the mail, they also keep repeating that Juve want rid of Cancelo due to 'temprement' issues, of which nothing is expanded upon. Utter ****s.

Don't really know enough about Cancelo to comment , glad he is coming though having read the thread. Wish Dan all the best at Juve unless they play us.

He is/was an excellent servant and I wish him all the best. Except if/when we play Juventus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.