Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday,the prem starts friday

I can't get excited about this one,aside from competition for ky what am i missing?

I’d have a view of some of the you tube compilations posted on this thread...you will get excited after that ;-)

He looks like a very exciting player with plenty of flair. Him and Bernardo marauding down the right flank will be a sight to behold.

Very good signing, very fast with and without the ball. He’s also two footed so will be able to play LB as well as RB.

If reports are true seems very keen to join us. Feel sorry for the bloke he has had his bags packed for a month! Looks an exciting player.

To all saying Cancelo won't play at LB:
Let's say (on the) Mendy misses 10 games straight coming up (not exactly a wild stretch of the imagination), or the next time he has a health induced vacation of, say, 10 games:
Walker barring injury plays 7 out of those at RB, Cancelo plays the balance of 3.
In those 7 games where we have Angelino and Zinch... You're telling me Cancelo will not feature in at least a few of those?
We aren't buying him so Bernie can keep his colloquial Portuguese sharp.

this is your mistake

Reactions: kbb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.