Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. We've said the price is £135m. We didn't say that in order to take £85m and make ourselves look like complete tits.

I think they are genuinely shocked that we haven't rolled over like every minnow club they've ever stolen from. And they won't be paying us £135, not in a million years. That was never in their plans.
I think they expected Sane to put pressure on us and he either hasn't, or we haven't taken any notice of it. I still think they could get a deal done that would pay it all or pay some of it now and the rest of it, with a little on top, later. They 100% have the money.

I've no idea, and little interest, it was just a throw away comment based on what I've read, I've far better things to spend my money on than "journalism".
At 70p per week, I can just about handle it (so long as I take no holiday next year)

Wasn’t even a trip a push and his own momentum took him over onto his knee.

Yep it certainly wasn't intentional although it should have been a yellow regardless.

The 17/18 season turned our fans into delicate souls. Not everybody is out to get us and not everybody wants to kick us off the pitch. We tend to give it just as much as we take it

Reactions: Ric
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.