Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern Munich reached an agreement with Leroy Sané, and the deal was on the verge of being completed last weekend. Bayern bosses were hoping Sané wouldn't play against Liverpool, but Pep Guardiola spoke a word of power and decided to play him. [@SPORTBILD via @iMiaSanMia]

Let it go boys,you were wrong all along

Well we all know the deal wasn't on the verge of being completed as he was playing in London for us at Wembley.
Lying pr1cks. Might have been speaking but on the verge??? I think not!!!

Bayern Munich reached an agreement with Leroy Sané, and the deal was on the verge of being completed last weekend. Bayern bosses were hoping Sané wouldn't play against Liverpool, but Pep Guardiola spoke a word of power and decided to play him. [@SPORTBILD via @iMiaSanMia]
At the moment, Bayern remain undecided whether to pursue or pull out of the deal to sign Sané. [@SPORTBILD via @iMiaSanMia]

Let it go boys,you were wrong all along
Shazam?

Well we all know the deal wasn't on the verge of being completed as he was playing in London for us at Wembley.
Lying pr1cks. Might have been speaking but on the verge??? I think not!!!
Difficult to conclude a deal when they hadn't even bid,the german media have embarrassed themselves several times,even after bayern slapped them downpep said today sane never told him he wanted to leave and he didn't think he would leave

Because I think he was playing both clubs and seeing how things were going to work out. If he didn't fancy the move he could have said so and just pushed City for more money

No he shouldn't.

If it's about playing time not money, then you don't tell the biggest team in Germany to fuck off, with 2 years left on your contract. You treat them with respect, in case you decide not to sign.

He can play regularly at City if he performs consistently at the level he is capable of and works hard on the field like the rest of his team mates do. Do that and he can be the biggest star in the biggest league and as part of what may well be the best team in the world. And he can do that and be the star of the German national side; whilst earning enough money to be able to retire to a life of luxury when he stops playing.

The choice is his.

Exactly, he can do that or decide not to sign if he wants & either see out his last year, or pick a club next summer, for a fee.

If he sees his contract out, all the top English clubs come into the picture.

Callum Hudson Odoi is STILL in talks with Chelsea over a new contract... I thought this had already been sorted?

It seems he'll return from his injury long before Sane, so hopefully Munchies will revert to him, fuck off & leave Sane alone.

Fingers crossed.

Exactly, he can do that or decide not to sign if he wants & either see out his last year, or pick a club next summer, for a fee.

If he sees his contract out, all the top English clubs come into the picture.

i agree but if he only wants bayern its irrelevant, just dont see what any other english club could offer we couldn't

No he shouldn't.

If it's about playing time not money, then you don't tell the biggest team in Germany to fuck off, with 2 years left on your contract. You treat them with respect, in case you decide not to sign.
Might have to agree to disagree Nev, i think he knew what he wanted , probably more money and more game time , with game time taking precedent. If he had given firmer signals perhaps he would have been rested. Danilo a case in point . Danilo was ok with the move, accepted his position and the deal went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.