Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would angelino be good in this position? RW?
Sorry. i meant LW. I dunno i think that Pep wanted Angelino knowing that there is a high chance that Sane will leave so he could cover both LB and LW with him. In case Mendy would still be crocked. Btw what s the news about Mendy? Is he training with the squad?

Maybe in the past, but with modern science 100% recovery is much more common and he has youth on his side. Will be interesting to see if the Ox comes back the same his injury was much more severe and he also relies on his pace and dribbling. Aslong as Sane isn't rushed back which i doubt he will be he'll be okay.
Hope so , we'll see.

I don't understand why people are ignoring that & going on mainly about money.

Bayern's offer to Sane, will be " Come & be our main player & star of the German team ". City's offer is "Stay because you have a lot of potential & we might play you, but only if you do as you are told".

But he still hasn't asked for a move, which means he really likes it at City.

He can play regularly at City if he performs consistently at the level he is capable of and works hard on the field like the rest of his team mates do. Do that and he can be the biggest star in the biggest league and as part of what may well be the best team in the world. And he can do that and be the star of the German national side; whilst earning enough money to be able to retire to a life of luxury when he stops playing.

The choice is his.

next time i hear a dipper complaining about fernandinho's tactical fouls, i might ask if they'd rather one of our players had hobbled salah or firmino for the first two thirds of the season. hopefully that'll put things in perspective.

Bayern Munich reached an agreement with Leroy Sané, and the deal was on the verge of being completed last weekend. Bayern bosses were hoping Sané wouldn't play against Liverpool, but Pep Guardiola spoke a word of power and decided to play him. [@SPORTBILD via @iMiaSanMia]
At the moment, Bayern remain undecided whether to pursue or pull out of the deal to sign Sané. [@SPORTBILD via @iMiaSanMia]

Let it go boys,you were wrong all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.