Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

I think it was the Butler who done it in the pantry with a fish kettle.

I’ve already said too much.

There is likely far more to Epstein than just pedophilia.

Epstein grew up within a relative low class jewish Family in Brooklyn, went to univeristy later but never got his degree. So whats the path to billionaire nd privy of the mighty? On the surface his luck came when Alan greenspan of Brearn stearns offered to become his patron of sorts, perhpas because jewish. Epstein stayed a while at Bear stearns but was forced to leave at some point because of "policy violations". That reeks more of the kind of shady trading where some firm will keep a closed eye until the dirth hits the fan.

There is more to consider. Maffia connections. A young jewish lad in New york in the 70's would be prime recruitment material for the Jewish maffia at the time which was rather powerfull back then and in league with the Italians. See for example Meier Lansky or Bugsy Seagal. Certaintly there would always be demand for some money laundering for example. Oh and if thee was another place that the Jewish maffia was especially active in that time in the US, then that would have been Miami.

But if maffia connections are to be considered, then we can even potentialy go further direction perhaps Cia, Israel and the Mossad and a few othrs like that. That is to say, back then in the 80's the connections between these and say criminal organisations were often murkey indeed. This would certaintly lead to potential pretty crazy conspiracy theory's, still if youre a top Jewish banker-billionaire with even the public connections Epstein had over 4 decade's and longer you'd think that man could have seen an awfull lot of shit that was never meant to see the light of day.

But lets continue on Epstein's life. After Bear stearns he had some special job. Was he already a bilionaire or did this make his fortune i do not know, but here's a discription of that job:

In August 1981, Epstein founded his own consulting firm, Intercontinental Assets Group Inc. (IAG),[30] which assisted clients in recovering stolen money from fraudulent brokers and lawyers.[18] Epstein described his work at this time as being a high-level bounty hunter. He told friends that he worked sometimes as a consultant for governments and the very wealthy to recover embezzled funds, while at other times he worked for clients who had embezzled funds

I can scarecely think what sort of connections a person must have to pull such a special job off. Though there is also reason to think that at the time Epstein was also part of "the intelligence community".

Epstein also stated to some people at the time that he was an intelligence agent.[33][34] Whether this statement was truthful or in jest is not clear. During the 1980s, Epstein possessed an Austrian passport that had his photo but a false name. The passport showed his place of residence in Saudi Arabia.[35][36] U.S. Florida District Attorney Alexander Acosta, who handled Epstein's criminal case in 2008, stated that he had been told that Epstein "belonged to intelligence", was "above his pay grade" and to "leave it alone".[37]

Can anyone follow just how knee deep Epstein was in general shennanigans here? Well it continues:

During this period, one of Epstein's clients was the Saudi Arabian businessman Adnan Khashoggi, who was the middleman in transferring American weapons from Israel to Iran, as part of the Iran–Contra affair in the 1980s.[3] Khashoggi was one of several defense contractors that he knew.[18][33] In the mid-1980s, Epstein traveled multiple times between the United States, Europe and the Middle East.[35][36] While in London, Epstein met Steven Hoffenberg. They had been introduced through Douglas Leese, a defense contractor, and John Mitchell, the former U.S. Attorney General.[18]

Yeah ok ENUF FOR NOW, the deeper i dig the bigger the whole and it's stench but i don't see the bottom anywhere, and it's already a rediculous tangle. I mean to just give another of many tidbits i could give you about Epstein:

In 2015, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that Epstein invested in the startup Reporty Homeland Security (rebranded as Carbyne in 2018).[60][61][62] The startup is connected with Israel's defense industry. It is headed by former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, who was also at one time the defense minister, and chief of staff of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). The CEO of the company is Amir Elihai who was a special forces officer, and Pinchas Bukhris, who is a director of the company, was at one time the defense ministry director general and commander of the IDF cyber unit 8200.[63] Epstein and Barak, the head of Carbyne, were close, and Epstein often offered him lodging at one of his apartment units at 301 East 66th Street in Manhattan.

This just seems the kind of lad that was kneedeep in the most secretive and corrupt shit amongs some of the most powerfull of the world. Just the more reason why likely we will never even see the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:
There is likely far more to Epstein than just pedophilia.

Epstein grew up within a relative low class jewish Family in Brooklyn, went to univeristy later but never got his degree. So whats the path to billionaire nd privy of the mighty? On the surface his luck came when Alan greenspan of Brearn stearns offered to become his patron of sorts, perhpas because jewish. Epstein stayed a while at Bear stearns but was forced to leave at some point because of "policy violations". That reeks more of the kind of shady trading where some firm will keep a closed eye until the dirth hits the fan.

There is more to consider. Maffia connections. A young jewish lad in New york in the 70's would be prime recruitment material for the Jewish maffia at the time which was rather powerfull back then and in league with the Italians. See for example Meier Lansky or Bugsy Seagal. Certaintly there would always be demand for some money laundering for example.

But if maffia connections are to be considered, then we can even potentialy go further direction perhaps Cia, Israel and the Mossad and a few othrs like that. That is to say, back then in the 80's the connections between these and say criminal organisations were often murkey indeed. This would certaintly lead to potential pretty crazy conspiracy theory's, still if youre a top Jewish banker-billionaire with even the public connections Epstein had over 4 decade's and longer you'd think that man could have seen an awfull lot of shit that was never meant to see the light of day.

But lets continue on Epstein's life. After Bear stearns he had some special job. Was he already a bilionaire or did this make his fortune i do not know, but here's a discription of that job:

In August 1981, Epstein founded his own consulting firm, Intercontinental Assets Group Inc. (IAG),[30] which assisted clients in recovering stolen money from fraudulent brokers and lawyers.[18] Epstein described his work at this time as being a high-level bounty hunter. He told friends that he worked sometimes as a consultant for governments and the very wealthy to recover embezzled funds, while at other times he worked for clients who had embezzled funds

I can scarecely think what sort of connections a person must have to pull such a special job off. Though there is also reason to think that at the time Epstein was also part of "the intelligence community".

Epstein also stated to some people at the time that he was an intelligence agent.[33][34] Whether this statement was truthful or in jest is not clear. During the 1980s, Epstein possessed an Austrian passport that had his photo but a false name. The passport showed his place of residence in Saudi Arabia.[35][36] U.S. Florida District Attorney Alexander Acosta, who handled Epstein's criminal case in 2008, stated that he had been told that Epstein "belonged to intelligence", was "above his pay grade" and to "leave it alone".[37]

Can anyone follow just how knee deep Epstein was in general shennanigans here? Well it continues:

During this period, one of Epstein's clients was the Saudi Arabian businessman Adnan Khashoggi, who was the middleman in transferring American weapons from Israel to Iran, as part of the Iran–Contra affair in the 1980s.[3] Khashoggi was one of several defense contractors that he knew.[18][33] In the mid-1980s, Epstein traveled multiple times between the United States, Europe and the Middle East.[35][36] While in London, Epstein met Steven Hoffenberg. They had been introduced through Douglas Leese, a defense contractor, and John Mitchell, the former U.S. Attorney General.[18]

Yeah ok ENUF FOR NOW, the deeper i dig the bigger the whole and it's stench but i don't see the bottom anywhere, and it's already a rediculous tangle. I mean to just give another of many tidbits i could give you about Epstein:

In 2015, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that Epstein invested in the startup Reporty Homeland Security (rebranded as Carbyne in 2018).[60][61][62] The startup is connected with Israel's defense industry. It is headed by former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, who was also at one time the defense minister, and chief of staff of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). The CEO of the company is Amir Elihai who was a special forces officer, and Pinchas Bukhris, who is a director of the company, was at one time the defense ministry director general and commander of the IDF cyber unit 8200.[63] Epstein and Barak, the head of Carbyne, were close, and Epstein often offered him lodging at one of his apartment units at 301 East 66th Street in Manhattan.

This just seems the kind of lad that was kneedeep in the most secretive and corrupt shit amongs some of the most powerfull of the world. Just the more reason why likely we will never even see the tip of the iceberg.

Khashoggi family are married into the Al Fayed family - remember Dodi Fayed who was killed in the car crash with princess Diana?

This bloke (Adnan) was the uncle of Journalist Jamal Kashoggi

Khashoggi family are married into the Al Fayed family - remember Dodi Fayed who was killed in the car crash with princess Diana?

This bloke (Adnan) was the uncle of Journalist Jamal Kashoggi

Yeah it's really a tappestry of connections with the mighty and rich that is very complex to understand at this point. Still, imho one does not simply get connected into Iran Contra by accident.

And who was at the heart of the Iran Contra affair? ........Oliver North who was the President of the NRA for a while.

He certaintly semed to have played his role, and it's quite something to see that man wind up at the top of the NRA eventually, Americans politics behind the scene's shees..
Lest not to speak about the role the NRA has nowadays under his tenure and in a period with rising gun violence and mass shootings.

One thing I don’t get is why do these people needed to force women to have sex with them ? I’m as ugly as fuck and penny less and have never had to force someone.
2 points.

1. It's not 'forced,' in the sense of physicsl threat I don't think. But rather paying 'underage' girls who can't give consent.

2. They do it because they are sick and it's a power thing. What tickles their fancy is the perverse nature of it all. Not the sex persee.

So in a sense they aren't seeking the same enjoyment you derive from sex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.