Laporte
Angeliño

Rodri
Dinho
De Bruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Bernardo

Spurs still don't have much in the way of width so I'd go with the two attacking fullbacks and shore up the centre instead. Mahrez and Bernardo at inside forward to leave the two wing backs the wide areas.

I'm trying to remember one single time Pep started KDB and Bernardo together in midfield just ahead of the DM. I know both of them have had games a lot with Bernardo playing as an attacker on the right ahead of KDB who would stay central but I'm not sure they both have started in midfield together.

I would love to see it. I know we'd loose some control playing without Dave but Bernardo's industry and ability is a must have and it appears that Mahrez is beginning to get on his stride.

Will be an interesting game. Personally I think Spurs will finish ahead of Liverpool this season. They look like they are on a mission.

Last edited:
Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Angeliño

Rodri
Dinho
De Bruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Bernardo

Spurs still don't have much in the way of width so I'd go with the two attacking fullbacks and shore up the centre instead. Mahrez and Bernardo at inside forward to leave the two wing backs the wide areas.
No way Walker doesn't start v. Spurs and no way Pep slots in 2 CDMs or uses Rodri or Ferns as an attacking midfielder... also Bernie won't play on the left as Mahrez can't play on the left (as yet). And Angelino starting as LB... the more I look at this, is it a wind up? I mean, you do have Eddie in goal so it's semi legit...

I see a lot of lineups without Mahrez. Don't know how to break this to those folks. Mahrez is gonna start. You can bet your mortgage on it :)

I came on this thread to say exactly the same as the 2 above.

As for which Silva, so many pros and cons I can't decide. We'll probably be arguing about it all week on here till the team is announced. And then find out it's Foden!

Lastly, as much as I like Jesus, the biggest thing he's got to learn is staying onside. Until he does he shouldn't lead the line when Aguero is available.

This'll be a tough enough game but I've put us down for a win; and that's belief not optimism.
Was he offside this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.