Neymar

Be interesting if he goes to Madrid. They’ve got enough divas there already so he won’t necessarily be automatic top dog. I imagine the old guard like Ramos were never his biggest fan when he was at Barca either and then there’s the issue that they’ve already spent £100 million on a player for his position this summer and have an £80 million player in the same position that they can’t get rid of.

Going back to Barca would suit him more but that’s a big admission that the last few seasons have been a complete failure and waste of time. Could Barca keep Messi Suarez griezmann dembele coutinho and Neymar happy? Aside from dembele they’re all used to starting every game they’re fit to play. You’d have to imagine at least one would be moving out very possibly in the opposite direction.

His transfer is going to kickstart a merry go round of big transfers across Europe, there’s going to be a few English clubs (chiefly United) looking on gutted our window has already closed

Be interesting if he goes to Madrid. They’ve got enough divas there already so he won’t necessarily be automatic top dog. I imagine the old guard like Ramos were never his biggest fan when he was at Barca either and then there’s the issue that they’ve already spent £100 million on a player for his position this summer and have an £80 million player in the same position that they can’t get rid of.

Going back to Barca would suit him more but that’s a big admission that the last few seasons have been a complete failure and waste of time. Could Barca keep Messi Suarez griezmann dembele coutinho and Neymar happy? Aside from dembele they’re all used to starting every game they’re fit to play. You’d have to imagine at least one would be moving out very possibly in the opposite direction.

His transfer is going to kickstart a merry go round of big transfers across Europe, there’s going to be a few English clubs (chiefly United) looking on gutted our window has already closed

This and a lot of what has gone on at RM makes no sense to me. The lad is clearly trouble. Decent player in the right team but he has massive form for being a drama queen. As above where does he fit in to an already messy squad.

I hope whatever happens he's revitalised. He's such a great player who's reputation has been dampened so much recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.