Vandalism

Talking of which, last night, some scrote burnt down our local bookswap, which my wife built two years ago, and has lovingly cared for ever since. Such a shame.

5d299918be160a3db1eef69a7cf581b1.jpg

c874acf28d3745b451f622b4e69a7ab9.jpg

So sad when a special place like this is created by the community, to benefit the community, and destroyed in this way.
Well done to your wife, for putting so much thought, time and love into something like this.

They didn’t even leave a who done it book!

Sorry, couldn’t resist that.

@aguero93:20 seems to have gone quiet; )

On a serious note, I find it upsetting that someone can get pleasure from seeing it on fire.

@Paladin your Mrs should start a go fund me page to build another. Needs CCTV installing to monitor the activities of the brain dead scrotes. I'll throw a few quid in.

One of our neighbours has set up a funding page: https://www.gofundme.com/f/sandy-la...ZqLBYki2HzVq-GJV2eDeMOmesz9yQnIqjSzu7mPABy3qA

There's an article about it here: https://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2019/08/13/vandals-destroy-community-book-exchange/

On a positive note, we understand there is a suspect.

Feral wankers! Cat o 9 tails and subscription. And I'd go with 3 strikes and you're out ! But 10'000 new places will nowhere near be enough, especially when we're taking every other countries shit hand over fist as well as our own sub cultured ****s. Oh and I ****** despise tree hugging human rights interferers. They should be shot! Rant over.

I'd love to ask the **** who did it, why did he/she do it and what enjoyment can you get from destroying another person's hard work and commitment to her community? Mind you, he'd (she'd?) probably just come out with "chill bro, it's just bantz, innit?"

I'd love to ask the **** who did it, why did he/she do it and what enjoyment can you get from destroying another person's hard work and commitment to her community? Mind you, he'd (she'd?) probably just come out with "chill bro, it's just bantz, innit?"

Daft,mischievous and bored kids.There won't be any reasoning behind it.

This sort of criminal damage has always happened and it will continue to happen until hopefully they develop some common sense and learn to understand respect.

Surprised the fire lit with the amount of piss that's normally in our phone boxes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.