Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go with

Ederson Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko Rodri Gundogan De Bruyne Bernardo Aguero Sterling (similiar squad with that one whom beat them 4-1 in 2017)

Hope to see Cancelo at least 30 mins

I'll go with

Ederson Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko Rodri Gundogan De Bruyne Bernardo Aguero Sterling (similiar squad with that one whom beat them 4-1 in 2017)

He won't be playing until he learns what is required off him,after this game we have a run of easier games,maybe then

I'll go with

Rodri and gundogan in midfield together should never ever be seen from the start of a game, not a mobile enough midfield. the amount of slow paced jogging back whilst counter attacks are forming would cause millions of TVs worldwide to be thrown out believing they are faulty

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodri, De Bruyne, Silva, Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling
Bench: Bravo, Cancelo, Otamendi, Gundogan, Foden, Bernardo, Jesus

3-1 to the Champions.

Pep won't drop Jesus when he's in such good form. He might rest D. Silva for Bernardo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.