Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dele Alli thinks he is better than KDB. Harry Kane thinks he is better than Aguero. Spurs as a group think they are better than City as a group. And so on. And, of course, the reverse is true. It is the nature of top level sportsman. Otherwise they won't be.. well... top level sportsman.

And it is why you and I are hoofing it around on Hackney Marshes (or the Manchester equivalent). We simply do not have the intelligence to be top sportsman.

I’m not sure if you’re on some weird week long wind up, but this is just silly.

How the fuck can Spurs think they are better than City when we have finished miles above you, have won multiple trophies to your none, and beat you almost every time we meet?

We all know that we have a game on our hands on Saturday and that spurs are the “best of the rest” and could easily cause an upset, but you are coming across as an absolute tool.

I'm curious to see if Pep starts Otamendi, Angelino, Cancelo, Aguero, and Bernardo to rotate.

If he goes 3-5-2 they will work but don't know if its too early to experiment when its Spurs.

I'm curious to see if Pep starts Otamendi, Angelino, Cancelo, Aguero, and Bernardo to rotate.

If he goes 3-5-2 they will work but don't know if its too early to experiment when its Spurs.
Pep will not make wholesale changes, especially this early when he hasn't had a full and comprehensive look at what we have to offer under meaningful games. He will go with the tried and true, maybe kun for gabby, or bernie for david, straight forward stuff.
these 3 points are very big, if there were more than two changes i would be very surprised.

Dele Alli thinks he is better than KDB. Harry Kane thinks he is better than Aguero. Spurs as a group think they are better than City as a group. And so on. And, of course, the reverse is true. It is the nature of top level sportsman. Otherwise they won't be.. well... top level sportsman.

so what you're saying is all your players are brimming over with unearned confidence?

as a tottenham fan, i'd have thought the last thing you'd want would be a team full of of nicklas bendtners...

and no actually, not all top level sportsmen/women are like that. look at bernardo - very polite, very humble, very open in interviews about the fact he's nowhere near the same playing standard as messi or ronaldo, but that's the standard he's aspiring to get to one day.

please don't attempt to bring any of our players down to the level of dele alli. the guy's pure scum. he could be ten times as good as de bruyne, and pep still wouldn't sign him.

Last edited:

Nope.
Bernie might spell DSilva and Serg may get run but you won't see Angel at all, and Cancelo only late.

Hope we smash them for what happened in the CL. We did beat them in the league game after it but that was a tired 1-0 game in a tight title race. So we couldn't really go for it and give them what was owed, for that handball elimination goal... Even though it was technically the officials fault rather than Spurs, it has to be done.

really can`t see bernardo being left out for this again to be honest.

ederson
walker
stones
laporte
zinchenko
rodri
de bruyne
bernardo
mahrez
sterling
aguero

only started sergio as his record against spurs is amazing!

'We're as good'. I'll tell you what pal, you really are not on this planet are you? 28 points is the only answer to that..you couldn't even finish higher than Arsenal. Go away quickly.

While I agree Spurs are nowhere near the level of City I take umbrage at the suggestion we couldn't finish higher than Woolwich. Even we are not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.