Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was given the elbow.
giphy.gif

Despite playing for City peter Barnes was a great player really loved watching him on the odd occasions I got to on telly mainly
We had a lot of great players in that era, regardless of your "Despite playing for City quote."

They should give their heads a wobble and come back when they managed to win a trophy let alone 5 out of 6 on offer domestically whilst amassing 198 points.

You’ve got one chance on Saturday and that’s the game of your lives combined with luck. There is no universe in which your outplay this team.

Hmmm. You overstate this.

Over the years, I have seen many matches between City and Spurs where Spurs have outplayed City. And indeed vice versa.

To say that we can never outplay you is, at best, over exuberant.

Spurs are a decent team but anyone who thinks they're coming to try and outplay us away from home are out of their mind. Spurs will try and do what they did in Europe against us, ride their luck and catch us on the break, a bit like Lyon did with Ndombele one of the key players then. We struggled with winning the second ball against West Ham, i think Pep will have been putting some work in on that and that initial knock down into their runners will be key.

I don't think it will happen, but i'd play Bernardo for Dave in this game, we'll need his workrate and movement IMO.

Spurs are a decent team but anyone who thinks they're coming to try and outplay us away from home are out of their mind. Spurs will try and do what they did in Europe against us, ride their luck and catch us on the break, a bit like Lyon did with Ndombele one of the key players then. We struggled with winning the second ball against West Ham, i think Pep will have been putting some work in on that and that initial knock down into their runners will be key.

I don't think it will happen, but i'd play Bernardo for Dave in this game, we'll need his workrate and movement IMO.
I think Bernardo will start this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.