Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he shouldn't be used, just that IMO is not at the level where he will play as a choice at LWB. It is better to have the squad as near to the 25 limit as possible and have players who can contribute through the season no matter how much that might be. As he is still young and with the best coaching set-up around he has the opportunity to develop for sure and I hope that happens

I don't believe Pep would specifically bring in a player he doesn't plan on using. He likes a small squad, he hates leaving people out and managing unhappy players - and players who don't play are always unhapppy.

Yes I do agree about a happy squad but unless he believes Mendy is going to have problems with fitness again I can't believe he is anything but a third choice fringe player that more weeks than not will not make the first 18.

Only the club and the player know what the expectations are/were when he agreed to sign the contract. We have seen the way the likes of Delph and Zinchenko have been challenged and developed into new positions so you can never say never. We have such a fantastic squad that rotation is inevitable for all but a few select players

As Angelino is club trained he will for sure be in the CL squad with added opportunities there.

Anyone one else seen the latest traffic information signs around Manchester ? lol
Manchester City v Spurs Saturday ko 5.30pm using the tram will be quicker than VAR (or something on them lines) I was driving

Anyone one else seen the latest traffic information signs around Manchester ? lol
Manchester City v Spurs Saturday ko 5.30pm using the tram will be quicker than VAR (or something on them lines) I was driving

Seen a few of those and also the ‘City and United need 3 points you don’t’ speeding warnings - do they know something we don’t about this season I thought we’d win the title by at least 5 points..

Our players have proven time and time again that when it gets rough they can look after themselves. These are a set of professionals who are being driven by the best coach. They don't want 2nd they want to win all what they are in for. Sometimes it doesn't happen, but these players regroup then start again. So fuck of spurs you dirty wankers. Bring it on

Our players have proven time and time again that when it gets rough they can look after themselves. These are a set of professionals who are being driven by the best coach. They don't want 2nd they want to win all what they are in for. Sometimes it doesn't happen, but these players regroup then start again. So fuck of spurs you dirty wankers. Bring it on
They might have one or two VAR red cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.