Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me laugh some of the comment about weak mentality on this thread! How do they know? Do they know Leroy personally. Granted last season he did not kick on as we would have liked, but he is a great young player who has a serious injury. We should be supportive not abusive. And if he goes then we should wish him luck, he has been part of the greatest premier league team ever and does not owe us anything.
I seriously question the views of some fans on this forum sometimes
No smoke without fire, 2+2=4, I could go on. I was optimistic he would stay but I’m afraid his choice of doctor means he’s off. Hard to be critical young lad, away from home, offer etc. I suspect any crap coming his way is because of his silence. I’m sure if he came out and said I’m off, City are terrific but these are the reasons why he wouldn’t cop as much stick, although he’s not getting that much, is he?

I have always said this about Sane, at the start of the contract situation, that I am not really that bothered if he stays or goes. Don't get me wrong he's a very good player, but he isn't as important in the team as Sterling, Bernado or Kevin to name a few. We are in very good hands with Tixi, Ferran and Pep and they tried for a very long time to get him to sign a contract and he hasn't. If we were fine without Kevin then we'll definitely be fine fine without Sane.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a goner, maybe in January.
Just get the most we can for him and move on.
It's a shame as he's got the talent to be a great player but we'll be ok without him.
Only my opinion but i think Sane was always going to join Bayern and wanted out all along.

Dr Fink not Dr Cugat!
Maybe because of the country not the association with Bayern - who knows!

I'm sad to say, I hope he goes now, still require over 100M this transfer window

I expect he will never be the same player after this injury.
Maybe Cugat on holiday in skeggy

I agree with the few who suggest that Cristiano would not be the player he is today if Pep was his manager. Think he would have stifled his individuality. Some players work better under different managers basically.
Can’t agree with that view. If Pep stifled talent how come Messi became the player he is now. Not only a great individual player but a great team player. It’s acknowledged that players that play for Pep usually improve a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.