Away tickets

One,, he's not the leader of the official supporters club.
Two what he said you can't read correctly he said 7000 members world wide by which he means outside the UK, 19000 in total.
Three, I'm right.

1 Kevin Parker was introduced as the OSC General Secretary, and speaking about the OSC, therefore he is speaking on behalf of the OSC.
2 So Worldwide does not cover the UK? Dictionary definition of Worldwide 'If something exists or happens worldwide, it exists or happens throughout the world'
3 You are wrong.

1 Kevin Parker was introduced as the OSC General Secretary, and speaking about the OSC, therefore he is speaking on behalf of the OSC.
2 So Worldwide does not cover the UK? Dictionary definition of Worldwide 'If something exists or happens worldwide, it exists or happens throughout the world'
3 You are wrong.

After Sunday’s AGM, I am sure one of us who are due to attend will share the latest membership figure. Branches have until September to update their membership lists. Give the growth in Branches (from 267 to 280 in recent months), I reckon the number of members will be around the 22k mark.

Yes Kevin is the General Secretary. He and the Exec Committee run the OSC on behalf of the membership.

After Sunday’s AGM, I am sure one of us who are due to attend will share the latest membership figure. Branches have until September to update their membership lists. Give the growth in Branches (from 267 to 280 in recent months), I reckon the number of members will be around the 22k mark.

Tim if the OSC is increasing in numbers as you would expect is there any chance of bringing back trains as an option organised by the OSC for say Wembley going direct ? The special in the 80/90 was successful and people used it picking up on the way to London trips.

Yes Kevin is the General Secretary. He and the Exec Committee run the OSC on behalf of the membership.
It's bloody hard work mate I assume the Chairman is the leader of supporters club, that's not Kevin Parker and he/she thinks the supporters club has 7000 members dear God.

3 You are wrong.
I'm Afraid you're so wrong it's not true I don't give a flying about the dictionary definition mate i'm telling you how many members the supporters club has If you don't want to listen that's fine, fuck me we had more than 7000 members before the money arrived and people didn't give a shit how many tickets the supporters club took.

I'm Afraid you're so wrong it's not true I don't give a flying about the dictionary definition mate i'm telling you how many members the supporters club has If you don't want to listen that's fine, fuck me we had more than 7000 members before the money arrived and people didn't give a shit how many tickets the supporters club took.

I complained in 2005. I was sent tickets by the ticket office manager, Guess who that was?

I used to love those football special trains, Simmo. If I get chance to speak to the OSC Travel
Secretary on Sunday I will ask your question mate.

It's bloody hard work mate I assume the Chairman is the leader of supporters club, that's not Kevin Parker and he/she thinks the supporters club has 7000 members dear God.

I couldn’t agree with you more about the hard work the OSC put in for the Members. I know, for example, Kevin volunteers at least 6 days per week to help members. I’ve contacted on a Saturday several times and usually got a prompt response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.