Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they're waiting at least one year, and absolutely no one thinks we're going to let him walk for free. So really we're looking at how much a player with one year left on his deal would go for, plus some sort of premium for locking him up now while there are no other suitors. I think we're back to the £80-90m range.

I get that, i do. £80-90 next season. £135-145 this season fully fit, so £120m this season available for half of it. a lot can happen in a year. the risk is with bayern mire than city though.

Sorry but blinkered if don’t clearly see a link in this.

I agree there is plenty to see in this, as in your original post. It doesn't mean it is necessarily true. that was really my point.

(excluding the loose we are not really here reference)

That Dr. Fink in Innsbruck usually does the surgeries for the international downhill skiers and is the team doctor of the ÖSV - the Austrian skiing association. But other international skiing stars like Lindsey Vonn go there, too.
Leroy looking for a new career perhaps ?
His career will definitely go downhill if he does.

Well they're waiting at least one year, and absolutely no one thinks we're going to let him walk for free. So really we're looking at how much a player with one year left on his deal would go for, plus some sort of premium for locking him up now while there are no other suitors. I think we're back to the £80-90m range.
If that

who do you think?
If he is set on going, his value has plummeted imo. It would be folly to pay top whack for a player with an injury that could go several ways recuperation wise and th elonger he is on our books, his value depreciates
He cost us 40m? we have just let mangala go for free,if we want to we can keep him and sell him next summer for the 130m hazard just went for with a year left,there is no reason to suppose he won't recover ok

He cost us 40m? we have just let mangala go for free,if we want to we can keep him and sell him next summer for the 130m hazard just went for with a year left,there is no reason to suppose he won't recover ok
What does Mangala have to do with this? He went for free because he was worth free. And as much as I love Leroy, he's not Hazard, and definitely not coming off an ACL tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.