Var debate 2019/20

Read my post again. I asked for proof and I expect you to provide it.

I just have...you re just choosing to disagree with it....

So again, the ball hits the player on the arm...you can see the change in direct of the ball at 52-53 seconds on the video that someone else posted....you can see that Laporte (his body and arm etc) are slightly infront of the defender (Skipp) therefore the ball hits laprotes arm (not his head as you can see that on the video)

You can choose to deny it all you want as Im sure you will do...

I for one wish it had been a goal..I jumped around like crazy when it went it and was totally deflated when i saw the replay.....but the decision was corret and most commentators say the same thing....the decision was extremely harsh but correct BUT THE LAW NEEDS CHANGIND WHNE IT COMES TO COMPLETE ACCIDENTAL HANDBALL which this was.

I won't believe this shit isn't bent until I see littlewoods fc get a winner chalked off or a penalty ignored at klanfield, same goes for the rags at that Trafford shit hole.
This is what we need to see,i can assure you it won't hapen,the dippers have scored 6 goals and not one of them has been under the microscope,the team with 15ish offside goals last season hmm

The VAR people see more angles than the TV have. If the handball was so obvious then why don't they release the footage so the paying customers can see why their day was ruined? Why was it not shown properly in the stadium? Don't hold your breath. The lack of transparency is a bloody disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.