******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at the start of the innings I said I'd get excited if we got 200-2. We haven't quite managed that.

Give me 260-4 and I'm officially excited..

Stokes does, Bairstow does, Denly is just county cowpat. Root with his silly saunters down and chasing every slightly wide one like it needs to be 4 is going that way.

Stokes is currently on 18 off 94 balls. Hardly Pietersen-esque.
Root is nothing like Pietersen.
Bairstow is nothing like Pietersen.
You've now accepted Denly isn't like Pietersen because he is "county cowpat"

Newsflash for you. No one is like Pietersen. That's what made him unique.

Stokes does, Bairstow does, Denly is just county cowpat. Root with his silly saunters down and chasing every slightly wide one like it needs to be 4 is going that way.

Roy, Stokes, Bairstow and Buttler are naturally attacking players but that’s where the similarities with Pietersen end.

With the possible exception of de Villiers, Pietersen was arguably the most talented batsman of his generation.

He should have broken all kinds of records. He was that good.

You are talking utter shite, Stokes for the last two years has developed a defensive game which has pulled us out of the shite a few times and 29 off a 101 deliveries inthis inning reinforces that

You are talking utter shite, Stokes for the last two years has developed a defensive game which has pulled us out of the shite a few times and 29 off a 101 deliveries inthis inning reinforces that

Stokes bats like a prat until he sees the chance to stroke his ego and be the hero then he bats properly, the 2 innings here demonstrate that perfectly. Quintessential KP.

Stokes bats like a prat until he sees the chance to stroke his ego and be the hero then he bats properly, the 2 innings here demonstrate that perfectly. Quintessential KP.

You were called out for being a Troll during the last test I see nothing today to change that view so off you pop

Gutted our game is going to clash with a couple of hours of cricket. Would think we’ll need around 110 after lunch. About 28 overs whilst our game is on, should knock it off if we don’t lose too many wickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.