******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the hate thing with Lyon? I'm not up to speed with the politics of cricket. I'm happy to hate him in future if someone could give me a valid reason.

I don’t have a problem with Lyon but he’s the oldest 31 year old I have ever seen.

Does anyone think that the end of the test match would have been enhanced by a City style pitch invasion?

And when the Aussies blew their final review and Ponting claimed “it pitched outside leg stump by 8-10 inches” was his wife was sat somewhere raising a wry eyebrow?

What's the hate thing with Lyon? I'm not up to speed with the politics of cricket. I'm happy to hate him in future if someone could give me a valid reason.

He left his wife and two children for a young blonde model, so there's one fairly good reason. And of course he's got a ratty little face that you'd never tire of slapping. There are other reasons of course but there's your starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.