Brighton post match thread

Brighton played some good football all credit to them.We played like a team in 1st gear with intertanional break on the horizon.sterling was dropping to deep second half for me id hav brought foden on for him.Hope laportes ok but look like a knee dislocation the way the physio was feelng his knee cap fingers crosse for him.

Playing at 70% today. Apart from the goals we lacked our usual urgency and our passing was off.
Shows just how good we are to come out comfortable winners.
Credit to Brighton - never stopped closing us down and troubled our defence more than most.

The result was great, just need to hear how Eric is doing.
Gutted for him after him eventually being chosen for France.

Win 4-0 with a below par performance is always nice. Wins a win! But am I the only one who thinks zinchenko’s defending is terrible? Have the ball away a few important times, and his lack of pace/unwillingness to run caused Laporte to tackle and cause an injury? I just feel if zinchenko could be bothered to run back then Laporte wouldn’t have been injured.
as off as Zin was, regardless, and I hate to speak against a guy who's injured, but I think Laporte's challenge was reckless and preventable entirely on his ownself.
edit: I mean, hasn't he learned anything? playing along side of the poster child of lunge-ins, nico otamendi. ;)

Last edited:
Playing at 70% today. Apart from the goals we lacked our usual urgency and our passing was off.
Shows just how good we are to come out comfortable winners.
Credit to Brighton - never stopped closing us down and troubled our defence more than most.
/thread.

Other than waiting for news about Laporte's injury I'm not sure if it's worth saying much else about the game. We weren't at our best but were still so good as to run out 4-0 winners, Brighton played some ambitious football and fair play to them. That's that. Roll on Norwich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.