Brighton post match thread

Strange thing to say after a 4-0 win, but I thought that was a rather insipid performance. Long periods of nothingness were then punctuated with moments of quality. It’s getting to the stage now that the period from the Charity Shield to the end of the international break has become some kind of phoney war. Glad it’s almost over again and we can get back to regular matches and some tempo.

I thought we were sloppy in parts, especially Ota who played too many long balls straight to them in the first half. We were highly clinical though and it felt like we could move up a notch at any point.

Easy win. Thought Walker, Kev, Merlin, Kun and Rodders were excellent. I’m not normally a Zinchenko basher but to be fair today wasn’t his best. Excellent result, hope Laporte is ok.
Come on Burnley!!!!

Comfortable win, but final score would have you make out that Brighton were taking the game to City in the first half. Sergio continues to go from strength to strength. Shit news about Laporte, in hospital at present ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.