Taking kids to City game

Pleased to report that my five year old daughter had a brilliant day.

We went to the kids zone at the Training Ground first and got our pics with the trophies, played some games, etc. It's a great initiative by the club and it's free.

Then went on to the city store to grab a printed shirt and took advantage of free face painting outside the stadium.

I was well stocked with crisps, drinks and chocolate and she was a star during the game. I'm not saying she was glued to the action or really knew what was happening, but she's come away happy and Sergio is her favourite player.

She says she wants to be footballer and also go to the women's Derby match. So all in all a successful trip.

Took my son aged 5 to Maine Road in 2002. Had to get us both a season ticket the next season. Had no choice. It worked out well.

Pleased to report that my five year old daughter had a brilliant day.

We went to the kids zone at the Training Ground first and got our pics with the trophies, played some games, etc. It's a great initiative by the club and it's free.

Then went on to the city store to grab a printed shirt and took advantage of free face painting outside the stadium.

I was well stocked with crisps, drinks and chocolate and she was a star during the game. I'm not saying she was glued to the action or really knew what was happening, but she's come away happy and Sergio is her favourite player.

She says she wants to be footballer and also go to the women's Derby match. So all in all a successful trip.

That’s brilliant to read, nice one.
We’re all back there next Saturday for the derby too - really looking forward to it.

Took my 6 year old granddaughter. She really enjoyed it and we loved cheering when we scored. Face painted outside. She kept up with the game and understands free kicks from fouls and gets most of it. She did ask about what off side was but I said nobody knows except a machine. She was puzzled about but so I’m I. Good day though. Weather helps on a day like this with kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.