Var debate 2019/20

PiGMOL are a limited company independent of the FA and Premier League and it is they who do not want the embarrassment of VAR ref overruling the his mate on on the pitch even though some refs are pissed off for getting the blame for the recurring disaster decisions, It is also they who are against the pitch ref using the monitor to re-look at his own decision and this offering an easy way out.

The FA and Pl are both unhappy about the way VAR has produced the opposite of what was intended but PiGMOL continue to dig their heels in.

Quite how PiGMOL and in particular Mike Riley became quite so powerful I don't know. Keith Hackett was quite condemning of the mess on TS and apparently in the Telegraph.

When you have the technology to get decisions right and you still see a string of ridiculous calls, it either points to corruption or gross incompetence. Something seriously needs to be done because the sheer arrogance at play here is obscene.
I think personally it’s gross incompetence, but I think fair to say VAR dont use a blue tinted microscope

PiGMOL are a limited company independent of the FA and Premier League and it is they who do not want the embarrassment of VAR ref overruling the his mate on on the pitch even though some refs are pissed off for getting the blame for the recurring disaster decisions, It is also they who are against the pitch ref using the monitor to re-look at his own decision and this offering an easy way out.

The FA and Pl are both unhappy about the way VAR has produced the opposite of what was intended but PiGMOL continue to dig their heels in.

Quite how PiGMOL and in particular Mike Riley became quite so powerful I don't know. Keith Hackett was quite condemning of the mess on TS and apparently in the Telegraph.
I would love to see some young ex-pros, fit, know the rules setting up a limited company to challenge pigmol. Be plenty of lads around, can’t all be agents etc.
I know huge task and reality not possible, but until there is competition then pigmol will continue to set the rules and protect incompetence.
There’s a thread on is football bent, well if it is, I would start with the refs, not the players

Mike Riley should be sacked. His implementation and interpretation of var are completely inept. I take it he oversees this? It needs the media to stand up and call it out for what it is. They let the refs and their apologists make excuses and blame it on teething trouble when it’s abundantly clear that the referees don’t have a clue what they are doing or are just corrupt.

Who can actually sacks this wanker? He is a soft touch and easily influenced by the history clubs fergie had him in his back pocket.

The connection is that they are funded by the PL to a large extent. There are no other top-level refs, so they have a monopoly on it. It's quite mad.

I don't subscribe to the bent against City theory but I am struggling to see how VAR spots our handball but not Newcastle's. Dermot shrugging and saying Var just missed Newcastle's handball actually made me want to punch him in the face!

So what would it take to convince you ? No one at the Etihad including the Sky team saw a handball by LaPorte, everyone including the Sky team saw the handball at Newcastle, everyone that is except the Ref and the VAR team who we are told review every goal. Does someone need to be filmed handing a ref wads of cash before you accept it.
Whilst we are on about it, what is your thoughts on the nailed on Silva pen and the nailed on penalty in the Spurs game ? I am not being aggressive or nasty I am just interested in what it would take to convince you.

So what would it take to convince you ? No one at the Etihad including the Sky team saw a handball by LaPorte, everyone including the Sky team saw the handball at Newcastle, everyone that is except the Ref and the VAR team who we are told review every goal. Does someone need to be filmed handing a ref wads of cash before you accept it.
Whilst we are on about it, what is your thoughts on the nailed on Silva pen and the nailed on penalty in the Spurs game ? I am not being aggressive or nasty I am just interested in what it would take to convince you.
Some don’t want to even think about it being corrupt , it blows apart their view of the football world .

No. FFS how can you have watched the last month of football and come away with that opinion? Have you not seen the massive VAR controversies involving just about half the teams in the league and every other game?
My point is that the var decision against us for the Jesus ""no goal" set the parameters for other decisions. When this degree of perusal not used ie common sense prevailed others complained.
We are very special to the Cartel and var allows a second chance to disallow any of our goals, so using us as a reference point has for var usage has caused the controversy you refer to.

I totally disagree as would you if it was Sterling and not Kane.
MOTD 2 last night had a right go at him,they said he initiated the contact both time,wright said i don't want to call him a diver but come on he didn't exactly try and stay up,ex spurs guy jenas agreed and said he has to be careful,when raz used to go down easy i used to say cut it out,i hate that kind of snidey thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.