Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of when an athlete tears a knee ligament, this is a way better than a acl or patella. He is highly likely to make a full recovery where an ACL can be a severe detriment to a player’s career

Have a complete recovery . Despite limited back up in his position , I am sure city won't rush him back

Translated as
Ah up our kid

I've had the chop and thanks for the chocs. (Might have been better without aunt vera's teethmarks in the hard centre ones but whatever)

Shame I won't be joining up with those bastards that never bothered to pick me before. Do the words "do one motherfuckers" mean anything you? Fuck you Didier!

Hopefully soon I'll be back where I am wanted and appreciated at the Etihad

'til then adieu

Eric

I had surgery on my right knee after a torn meniscus 6 years ago.
I was back running in about 2 months that was when I was in my mid 30s.
I would imagine 3 months approx for him.

How long after meniscus surgery can I play football?
Return to play after a meniscus injury is expected. The timing varies and depends on the injury, treatment, and rehabilitation protocol. In many cases, athletes can return to their sport as soon as 2-3 weeks status post arthroscopic partial meniscectomy or 6-8 weeks status post meniscal repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.