Vincent Kompany testimonial

So, Mario is playing. Check this out for left field
Currently on a road trip through New England with my daughter who has been doing Camp America. Stopped at a tiny place called Killington and went to a diner but didn't fancy anything so was going to leave. Waitress came up and says 'no worries where you from' I says 'England' she says she only knows Manchester cos a Soccer player called Mario came to convalesce and he invited her and her friend back to M/cr to 'party'. She said he was a real fun guy. Bear in mind this is in the middle of nowhere and soccer isn't big here. I just don't know what to think. Mind you she was areal pretty girl and this would have been a few years ago. Can anyone shed any light on where he went to recuperate?

Won't sack it off but too many rags and James f*****g Milner. Let's hope NDJ 'leaves one' on him...
I think he is the only ex player still playing who is hated, everyone else receives a warm welcome.
Come on, we're better than that. We're not Scousers. I'm happy to welcome Jimmy back for one night in the spirit of the occasion

People should probably remember that it's Vinny's night, and if Milner's involved, then it's by invitation. They're mates.

Boo him all you like when we play the scousers but I don't think Vinny would like to hear a roar of boos directed at his friend on what's supposed to be a fun evening celebrating his career.

Vincent Kompany Testimonial - Premier League All-Stars XI Squad - Roberto Martinez Edwin van der Sar, Given Phil Neville, Gary Neville, O’Shea, Brown Scholes, Butt, Carrick, Giggs, Rafael van der Vaart, Fabregas Thierry Henry, Robin van Persie [@ManCity]

Milner can fuck off and I would hardly class some as legends.

Will be nice to se de jong back, but ffs ireland and Nasri, would rather see barry and garcia

Benjani will get a cheer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.