Talksport

DoAYIqlXgAIr7tI.jpg

Nah, you're alright.
From left to right - Wood, Bollock and Seaman.

The trouble is that many equally thick listeners around the country will accept that as Gospel, just as they do with all the rest of the nonsense that comes out on TS.

Yep. It's how myths and legends begin. After a while everyone accepts it as the truth.

A couple of year ago I overheard a small crowd of people talking about today's music in comparison with music from the 60's and 70's. Someone said words to the effect that artists today don't write or even play an instrument on their songs, to which some young lady of about 20/25 replied with: "Yeah, but my mum's old enough to remember The Beatles, and she told me it was a well-known fact that none of them could play a musical instrument, and that they had to hire outside writers to create their songs!"

Yep. It's how myths and legends begin. After a while everyone accepts it as the truth.

A couple of year ago I overheard a small crowd of people talking about today's music in comparison with music from the 60's and 70's. Someone said words to the effect that artists today don't write or even play an instrument on their songs, to which some young lady of about 20/25 replied with: "Yeah, but my mum's old enough to remember The Beatles, and she told me it was a well-known fact that none of them could play a musical instrument, and that they had to hire outside writers to create their songs!"

What. The. Actual. F**K.

This morning Laura Woods said the 'couldn't be arsed' about something or other.

Not the worst thing to say but neither very ladylike nor professional for someone whose job is in the use of words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.