Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is just my imagination but whenever it is said that our opposing team have a sizable number of their first teamers out, the match turns out unusually tough contrary to our expectations. I have noticed this for sometime now.

We may well go ahead and win those games 3-0, 4-0, etc but such matches turn out to be much more stressful than we had expected. Off the top of my head I recall a Waford home game where Sterling scored a brace or hattrick and Watford wore green.

Regardless of the horrible injury list that Norwich have,I’m taking nothing for granted as long as we win and get the three points, that’s all I’m concerned about but every game now we play home or away I’m suspicious of VAR ..
Agreed I think most City fans don't think any PL game is a given. We should win considering the quality we possess, but Pukki will be a threat and we must treat them with respect. But that said they are shipping goals and they will definitely be fearful of Sterling, KDB and Aguero

If Norwich try and play out from the back like they did against the dippers, we'll absolutely spank them. Chances are they'll have wised up and will play with 10 men behind the ball with Pukki left up front with little more to do than scratch his arse for most of the game. Either way I can't see anything other than a City win here. They shouldn't even be in the Prem on account of the difficulty of getting to their ground and the fact that I still have nightmares about the spooky, revolving man-on-a-horse ornament thing that used to be the Anglia TV logo in the 70s.

Daniel Farke on #NORMCI: “If I tell Teemu [Pukki] to play right-back, he will. We won’t cry. All my players can play a defensive role. I said we would have to climb Everest to stay up. Now we have to do it without tools. As long as we can find 11 lads we will fight.”

If Norwich try and play out from the back like they did against the dippers, we'll absolutely spank them. Chances are they'll have wised up and will play with 10 men behind the ball with Pukki left up front with little more to do than scratch his arse for most of the game. Either way I can't see anything other than a City win here. They shouldn't even be in the Prem on account of the difficulty of getting to their ground and the fact that I still have nightmares about the spooky, revolving man-on-a-horse ornament thing that used to be the Anglia TV logo in the 70s.
Yeah but they give us sale of the century then with the fabulous Nicholas Parsons ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.