Norwich (a) post-match thread

Norwich fought for their fucking lives. Let's hope they repeat that against our rivals.

That won't happen, never does, Liverpool will have a free pass at Norwich, who will be fighting off relegation by the end of the season.

The 2 centre backs are a concern, clearly. Absolute brain fart from ota. You cant coach that. Its inexplicable.

For me, if he doesnt make that mistake we go on to win the game but that is my point. There are mistakes in those 2 centre backs.

It has to be Fern playing centre half from here on.

They have both been capable off cock-up's in the past, but we've been able to cover it because of the likes Kompany and Laporte, now we are missing both our only option is Ferni until January, I find it hard to believe we hadn't the money for a centre half, but it was the same a year ago when Kompany was almost permanently injured. We have failed to forward plan at centre half and left back for a couple of seasons. It may just catch up with us this year.

Struggling to think of a worse performance under pep? we were seriously poor & got exactly what we deserved

Tbf can’t not miss Laporte, And Sane. VK is a huge miss as well. Not sure Mahrez is up to it, and that fella on here the other week saying Stones and Otta are a world class pairing probably needs to re-evaluate. Maybe our focus was on Europe a little. Bernardo not himself yet either. Poor 3 points to drop

You can´t be serious ,when you say that they are world class pairing...

Signing a CB was a must after kompany leaving,but we thought we could cope,Sod’s law see’s our main CB injured 4 games into the season,I’d honestly bring the young lad harwood- bellis into the team,at the moment stones and Otamendi look all over the shop wait till we play better opposition ffs ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.