I've become a part time plane spotter

Near Dolgellau area I think.
Maybe part of it was but it looks like Bala lake to me.

Reminds me of when I was working on a telecommunications tower in 2002 when a pair of jets flew about 30m(it seemed) overhead. The split second super sonic boom startled me before I realised WTF was happening. Good job I wasn't needing the loo or I would have shit my pants there and then. I bet the pilots were amused at my panic.

Planespotting Live, Series 1: Episode 2: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m00071tl via @bbciplayer

The first episode was such an odd bit of TV. Kinda enjoyable for its niche subject matter and eccentric presenting.

Looks like the second episode would be right up your street with the short haul flights.

It's all good fun until you get the details of the next plane you're going to fly on and find its forty years old and used to be owned by an Afghanistan budget airline. You wont be getting much sleep on that flight. haha

Seriously, I love it, not an obsession or anything, just a good way of passing the time. Type AIB into the search bar and it'll show you all of the brand new Airbus planes on test if you're interested

Don't think I'll be getting that deep into it but thanks for the info

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.