Gareth Thomas reveals that he is HIV positive

I’m yet to live with one. As I don’t want kids then it’ll be my home and on my terms.

I've just seen his interview, and he looked massively f*cked off with whoever was about to 'out' him. My guess is a tabloid, but it could also someone he knows personally who has a grudge. It may even be attempted extorsion, which is really low.

Fair play to the guy for fronting up though. That took serious guts. I just hope his head is in the right place, and he's getting all the support he needs.

He is a very brave man, I felt for him. It makes me so angry that people can't just live and let live. The more I hear and read about the media the more I despair. However I am never surprised, just wonder what the world is coming to.............. or rather what it has become. Grrrrrrrr

Just been reading up on this, tabloid journalist going to his parents house, its an absolute disgrace.

the quicker these pieces of shite newspapers go bump, the better.

Just been reading up on this, tabloid journalist going to his parents house, its an absolute disgrace.

Shit, didnt know that is what the journo did. I met his parents a couple of years ago on holiday in Benalmadena. They are lovely people.

Wonder how the piece of shit journalist would react if someone turned up at his parents asking all sorts of questions about the fucker.

A very brave man indeed. Initially for coming out as gay and then for his HIV admission. Deserves everyone’s full support.

Sad news. Always thought he was very brave for coming out, and imagine this was a similarly difficult decision for him. Hopefully it will help break down some of the stigma surrounding HIV.

+1

Wonder how the piece of shit journalist would react if someone turned up at his parents asking all sorts of questions about the fucker.

If he had been one of my sons and the **** came to my door I would have set about him. Shameful and tells you all you need to know about the character of the journalist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.