City fans on the concourse at Carrow Road

Can I just add.

Pep isn’t Spanish. ;-)

He’s Catalonian.

Catalonia is an autonomous community on the northeastern corner of Spain, designated as a nationality by its Statute of Autonomy.

And while we're being pedantic can I just say I refuse to call us 'Man City' in any context.

For me line 2 will be...

'And City have won the treble'

not...

'Man City have won the treble'

And while we're being pedantic can I just say I refuse to call us 'Man City' in any context.

For me line 2 will be...

'And City have won the treble'

not...

'Man City have won the treble'

When I was on holiday a few weeks ago me and my mate were walking back to our apartment singing "cos City have won the treble" - And/Cos works for me, and I agree - never call us "Man City", I wasn't born nor do I live in "Man".

When I was on holiday a few weeks ago me and my mate were walking back to our apartment singing "cos City have won the treble" - And/Cos works for me, and I agree - never call us "Man City", I wasn't born nor do I live in "Man".

'Cos' it is, sounds better than 'And'.

Can I just add.

Pep isn’t Spanish. ;-)

He’s Catalonian.

Catalonia is an autonomous community on the northeastern corner of Spain, designated as a nationality by its Statute of Autonomy.
Arteta isn’t Spanish neither, he’s Basque

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.