TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

I emailed the PL yesterday morning politely asking what was going on, no answer yet.

In fairness to the Premier League, the date quoted is 'approximate' and they have until Friday to still meet the 6 weeks notice agreement, to give fair notice for the 2nd Nov games.....

I made a rocket of the Wolves game travel so will read these properly when announced

Did the same and cost me £15 extra to change a flight. tbf they didnt ***flag it and wolves had 3 more qualifying stages for europa league to get through at that stage. i tweeted them at the time and they said it wouldnt change when i knew it was high risk and they deleted their tweet.

Did the same and cost me £15 extra to change a flight. tbf they didnt ***flag it and wolves had 3 more qualifying stages for europa league to get through at that stage. i tweeted them at the time and they said it wouldnt change when i knew it was high risk and they deleted their tweet.

2 x non refundable train tickets :-(

they're figuring out how and what way would game changes benefit liverpool ... and screw everyone else (us on top of that list)

Reckon it will be today, quiet football news day with just the Thursday nighters playing, tomorrow PL build up for weekend is big for Sky Sports News so guess they will promote this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.