Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? I prefer watching matches than nattering away in match threads with hundreds of pointless posts. What he did was stupid, you don't put a potentially racist/sexist joke on social media when you have millions of followers. If it's banter between friends then send it your friend! We all know the current climate in regards social justice.
When you say “justice,” WHO IS THE RECIPIENT OF THE INJUSTICE HERE?

Was it the guy who responded to the obvious joke between friends with a LIKE??

Sometimes, people get on their high horse LOOKING for the victim, because THEY see a “crime” THEY want to prosecute!

People need to get a life and get over their delicate selves.

Having professional “-ism police” patrolling our lives isn’t a good thing. If Mendy is offended, I’m sure he is quite capable of taking care of that himself...even to the point of reporting it, if so inclined. However, the completely manufactured hue and cry by OTHERS outside personal interactions is a cancer on society, with everyone walking on eggshells, with everyone else springlisded to point out the misstep.

What a fucking way to live!!!

Did we forget that things like FACEBOOK and TWITTER can actually be avoided?! I know, SHOCKING, isn’t it?!

If someone writes or posts something that offends you, UNFRIEND them or UNFOLLOW their account. Don’t people on these platforms live and die by their numbers? If so, walk away and use YOUR “vote” to say “I don’t like that” or “that personally offends me, so I’m not going to support your account on this platform.”

Why the need to be part of some posse designed to literally harm the offender?

You know what people who seek public attention hate most of all?

LOSING THE PUBLIC’S ATTENTION!!!

If it bothers you so much, WITHDRAW YOUR ATTENTION!!!

If it was a joke between just him and Mendy there would be no issue. But he really should have thought for one second if that was something he should be publicly tweeting when you know this is the sort of reaction it would get.

Its about time the club and not just ours said to players here is your contract and nice big pay packets but as part of it social media is banned unless it is pre authorised by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.