Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The talk all summer was he only had 2 years left so 2021 sounds right. Been thinking though if fit how many minutes do we think he would have played so far this season, and at whose expense?
Well Sterling was bobbins against Brighton and even worse against Norwich so Leroy would have at least came on against Brighton and probably would have free started at Norwich.

Big deal, Bayern aren't Real Madrid, and Pogbad doesn't have a serious Knee injury he's recovering from.

No, but he publically wants out & is sticking the place out.
I think if Sane was indeed available, it wouldn’t just be Bayern wanting him.

They saw the 200 odd pound fine Barca got and thought fuck it let's start on Sane again.

This is it! Tap players up and Uefa won't as much as smack their Teutonic arse with a single page from the match day programme! I was at a point some seasons ago where I thought the governance of football at national and international levels couldn't get any worse. How wrong was I?

Sané was initially expected to be out until March, but is back in the gym and already leg pressing 20kg, and is set to get the nod for jogging and stability work after the international break. [@SunSport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.