Everton (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Everton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FVWQ3Vl.gif
Where is her pussy?

The dippers won again with a another performance of sheer mediocrity followed by a gift from Sheff yoo keeper TBF the blades gave every thing and anything but a win tonight will see our task of keeping the title more distant They are reminding me of us at the end of last season going into matches with three points being imperative and fuck how we achieve them

I have no idea what Pep is going to do on the wings for this one. Mahrez has been in great form, but tough to see him leaving out either Bernardo or Sterling. Decent problem to have.

Always feel a bit anxious when facing Everton. On paper we are much stronger but we all know that in football it means nothing.
Maybe it would be foolish to make any major changes in the back four but I would feel safer with Eric Garcia than with Otamendi. He is a better defender and reads the game great. The only thing he's missing is the height and physique but he is a quality CB. Fernandinho would obviously be the other CB.

I think it would be risky to start Mendy in this game. He is still rusty, misplaced easy passes against Watford and Everton are fast when on the counter. I bet on Zinch or Angelino for this game.

My lineup:

Sterling - Aguero - Mahrez
Bernardo - Rodri - KDB
Angelino - Ferna - Garcia - Walker​

Always feel a bit anxious when facing Everton. On paper we are much stronger but we all know that in football it means nothing.
Maybe it would be foolish to make any major changes in the back four but I would feel safer with Eric Garcia than with Otamendi. He is a better defender and reads the game great. The only thing he's missing is the height and physique but he is a quality CB. Fernandinho would obviously be the other CB.

I think it would be risky to start Mendy in this game. He is still rusty, misplaced easy passes against Watford and Everton are fast when on the counter. I bet on Zinch or Angelino for this game.

My lineup:

Sterling - Aguero - Mahrez
Bernardo - Rodri - KDB
Angelino - Ferna - Garcia - Walker​
that defence wouldn't fill me with confidence. Otamendi has to play.

I have no idea what Pep is going to do on the wings for this one. Mahrez has been in great form, but tough to see him leaving out either Bernardo or Sterling. Decent problem to have.

I don't see how he can change a side that has just won the last league game 8-0, so i'm assuming it will be the same line up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.