Everton (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Everton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Supposed to be our toughest away fixture (on paper) in the first 10-12 games when the fixtures came out ... but things don’t really go the way they seem (on paper) ...

Historically a tough place for us to go to but recently our record has been pretty good and not just in normal away games but crucial trips there during title run ins and we’ve come back with all three points, which is what I’m expecting this time as well ...

They were in poor form until last night when they seem to have found a win in their Carabao Cup game which was touted to be the cupset game but they were comfortable early on so that might give them a bit of confidence boost ...

KdB, Aguero, Fernandinho, Ottamendi, Rodri and Walker would walk right back in after our last night’s team selection ... who starts at left back is to be seen as I think Mendy might start the game and then come off for Zinchenco later ... And any one of the two Silvas, Sterling and Mahrez would complete the XI.

C’mon City!

Been a bogey team for us for many a year and i think they still have it in them to give us some grief although they haven't been playing well. On paper an easy game for us, should win. Can't really afford to drop any more points. Hopefully Sheff Utd might have given us a boost earlier in the day

Another must win game regardless of what the red scouse do. If we don't give away silly set pieces and play with tempo I think we win comfortably.

Could be a tricky fixture, but if we only allow that to happen by not being at 100%. There manager and current form have come under pressure of late and talk of him getting the sack should they lose both our game and then against Burnley will increase.

over the 90mins we will have too much for them, hopefully lets get it wrapped up in the first half and silence the everton crowd

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
David Silva
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

Normally a tough place to go but in recent seasons we've been brilliant their. Everton seem to be in freefall at the minute, I think an early goal and their heads will drop.
I'm going 1-3 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.