Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

Made hard work of that. Missed a couple of good chances, but a couple of excellent saves from Ederson as well. Sterling not at his best and Zinchenko and Otamendi were poor. Rodri is class though and is becoming one of our most important players. Ederson motm for me.

Up till the diapers game this was the game I feared most just happy with three points

Tough game. Held it together against a physical team. Ref was worded up about tactical fouling by city, but not too fussed about the everton one's , for some weird reason.
Stirling should have had a hat trick!!
Happy gabriel got a goal.
All in all, tough place to go to get 3 points.
Defense was pressured as well.... and city, sort the corner defending out please!!!

Some magnificent performances in there. Thought Fern was majestic in the air. Eddie was colossal, Ota was excellent and the all round will to win was exceptional notwithstanding one or two sub-par performances. Talking of which, all credit to Raz for keeping on going and getting his reward.

Not our best but a big 3 points at a tough ground.

I am baffled by the decision to keep playing Zinchenko in this back 4. He was fine filling in when we had 80% possession every game but at the moment that isn’t us. He offers us nothing going forwards and is a total liability at the back. He’s done a good filling in over the last few years, the same way Delph did for a spell, but now feels like the right time to leave the experiment.

He’s got Cancelo and Mendy on the bench..

We weren’t great at all, but Gundogan and Sterling have to take those chances and we win that game easily. It’s easy to blame defensive players and they all need to improve, but we have to be more ruthless away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.