Who has never taken drugs?

Just weed a half dozen times as a student. It did little for me so I never went further.

I do like a drink.

My mate is a drugs councillor, she said there’s loads of myths about drugs, most of them being they’re not as bad for you as is made out and she’s so someone who tries to get or keep people off them haha.

She’s told me cocaine is medically not classed as additive. Neither is weed. Or MDMA. Your body can function perfectly well even if you took it regularly and then all of a sudden stopped. There’s no cellular addiction or withdrawal symptoms to cocaine.

Anyone who’s ever said they’re addicted to cocaine either doesn’t know what addiction is or is just an attention seeker and should go and look at an alcoholic or heroin user and see what real addiction looks like.

Anxiety is a major withdrawal symptom of cocaine and weed. There are no physical withdrawal symptoms though I.e shakes, vomiting etc which one can expect with alcohol and opiates

I was never big into drugs, have a puff now and again, but never felt the need. Tried cocaine twice, both times got sinus problems. Speed once, that brought me back from being steaming and I kept drinking and had the worst hangover of my life.

Didn’t need them for confidence or stuff like that so never bothered. Had a E once too and that was great. Within twenty minutes I was up on an empty dance floor cutting some top notch moves. That’s how good it was. I think every other **** had one too, as within half a song, I had to curtail my backflips and Kung fu moves. Bastards.

Not much I haven't tried, never did the opiates mind, don't even like the pain killers but know a lot of people who have a monkey on their back for any and all pills.

I’d recommend anyone to take LSD at any age. It’s absolutely brilliant! It’s like reading a book about yourself and everything you read you knew nothing about. Changed my whole personality, for the better.

In fact, I really don’t agree that it’s a young person's game. That’s just a mindset, if people took themselves out of thinking of themselves in a bracket (“young” “old”) everyone would be better off.

If you look after yourself, mid-40s is still young anyway, even when bracketing!

If you’re 54 and never tried ecstasy: get some, close the curtains in your house, put on a few of those songs from the “best Long Songs” thread and then go out for a walk.

Don’t ever have to do it again, just try it the once, but humans should never think they’re ever too old to try something!
Acid is the only drug ive regret taking just not got the right frame of mind for it.

Everyone should try pills/mdma at least once.

Nitrous oxide is brilliant as well in combination with pretty much anything.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.