Who has never taken drugs?

W W

worsleyweb

I have never had coke, weed, ecstasy nothing. Literally just my lagers and the odd glass of wine.

As I approach mid 40s for those that have taken drugs would you say someone getting to my age and having not done so has missed out?

Would you recommend getting hammered with Mrs ww one night to try it or is it just a big shit and risky?

I have never had coke, weed, ecstasy nothing. Literally just my lagers and the odd glass of wine.

As I approach mid 40s for those that have taken drugs would you say someone getting to my age and having not done so has missed out?

Would you recommend getting hammered with Mrs ww one night to try it or is it just a big shit and risky?

Let me ask you a question. When you have been drunk have you still been in control in that you knew basically what you were doing or have you been so shit faced you might have ended up lying down asleep in the middle of the M60 ? I have been drunk many times but apart from once (City v Basle - away !) I knew what I was doing. Why do you want to get so shit faced on drugs that you are not in control ?

same, never felt the need, ale, scotch, bit of red and happy days

The funny thing is cocaine, weed and ecstasy are not addictive drugs, yet alcohol is. Alcohol - like sugar, heroin and crack— is a highly addictive drug where your body and mind cannot function without it if you do get addicted to it. The nicotine in the tobacco you roll with the weed is more addictive than the weed itself.

Drugs are brilliant when you are in your 20’s. So you’ve missed that boat. I’m similar age to you and stopped years ago.

you can’t get away with years of drug abuse. Although I DO drink to much

Let me ask you a question. When you have been drunk have you still been in control in that you knew basically what you were doing or have you been so shit faced you might have ended up lying down asleep in the middle of the M60 ? I have been drunk many times but apart from once (City v Basle - away !) I knew what I was doing. Why do you want to get so shit faced on drugs that you are not in control ?

No I don’t like not being in control. In fact I like a drink but two pints is enough for me. Don’t like being pissed.

Beer, Wine , Scotch - there was a time when I enjoyed Marlbro's but nothing illegal ever taken - I suspect down to the circles I moved in at any given time and the fact a good night out on the piss ( or afternoon fr that matter ) was mind altering enough fr me to be honest.

No I don’t like not being in control. In fact I like a drink but two pints is enough for me. Don’t like being pissed.
I think if you don’t like being pissed or in control, then drugs probably aren’t for you. I don’t think you’re missing out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.