Mouse in house!

OP are you using the new fangled plastic traps ? I ask because I had the same problem, the plastic ones are absolutely useless. I went back to the standard wooden trap. I put peanut butter on as others have said and sorted the problem.

We caught a few in the humane plastic traps, but they stopped working after a while. We then tried the plastic death traps which were quiet effective.

We eventually put poison down, but you have to check regularly because if you leave a dead mouse in a cupboard it will f*cking stink for weeks.

Your lucky,went out with a girl years ago
And she had a fanny like a mouse.
Hippopotamouse..

You do realise you need to release them at least 2 miles away or they’ll come back.

The plastic ones are fine, you need to make sure you’re putting them on a run though (like along the skirting board) so the mouse goes into it from the front rather than the side.

We’ve had a few problems with them, ended up getting someone in and set poison traps. The last time it was just one mouse, you’d be surprised how much shit just one of them creates. The other thing is prevention is best, work out where they might be getting in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.