Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange post. Do you think if we lock or remove the thread then the story will just go away?! What’s the point in having a City forum if we can’t discuss one of the most topical subjects currently surrounding the club, even if it might be a bit uncomfortable at times?
Not a strange post for me, keep talking about it, seeing things that aren't there, talking endlessly about racism only perpetuates racism, it endlessly divides opinion and people. All that's has to be said, has been said.

Not a strange post for me, keep talking about it, seeing things that aren't there, talking endlessly about racism only perpetuates racism, it endlessly divides opinion and people. All that's has to be said, has been said.
I agree keep talking about it,because it’s becoming embarrassing now,two of the best black players from the last 30 years are embarrassed about it now.

I agree that it’s largely going round in circles now, tediously so in fact, but the idea that a thread on here is fuelling the media narrative is a bit fanciful.

He's a tired walrus

1970627_10152029984093526_771433623_n.jpg

C'mon people, It's us, Man City against the world, it doesn't matter what, why, when, or where it is. If there is any chink in our armor whatsoever it is going to be jumped on full force from every angle. they can all do one.

Apart from starting a sky onslaught Why was Sterling chosen to give his version of the game He had by his standards a "Stinker" going back to his early years of missing sitters and poor decision making not on his own but imho the most frustrating So if i with my limited knowledge of what goes on post match. can see a train wreck if Sky roll out Raz why could MCFC also not be aware of it Finally it goes to say depending on guests tommorow. i wont be watching Sunday supplement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.