Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting his fitness back. His crosses aren't back to how they've been but that will come with time. I'm just glad he's healthy and playing. He'll be an asset as the season goes on, if fit.

Are we forgetting how good his crossing has been previously? A few dodgy ones tonight but it would help if he had more to aim at.

His passing inside really good, kept us ticking over, great to get 90 minutes into him, hopefully them knees are ok in the morning.
Exactly - some on here should give the guy a break. As you say most important was for him to get through a full 90 mins - when was the last time? Just needs to feel confident that his body is not going to let him down - once that happens he will be frightening.

When he slipped going in on a tackle and took the ball and player my heart was in my mouth but the big lad got up and got on with it, Hopefully he's mended now..

His crossing wasn’t great last night but it’s probably difficult to pick a team mate out when there’s ten Zagreb players camped in the box.

Despite his concentration lapses, I still believe he’s our best left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.