Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine a lot of City fans find the insinuation that Bernardo is a racist to be offensive. Can we ban the FA for 6 games?

The Portugal player, 25, is alleged to have committed an "aggravated breach" of FA rules as it included reference "expressed or implied, to race and/or colour and/or ethnic origin".

I presume he can either accept or deny the charge. If he doesnt accept, are there additional penalties or does he forfeit any reduction in penalties, if he had accepted the charge?

I'm not saying it's the case here, however individuals may, if they continue to feel they didnt act in the way charged, not accept the charge even if they feel it would lead to higher penalties. My opinion is the FA will find against him. I'm sure City will do all they can to mitigate. Just interested in how he disciplinary process works in this alleged rule breach?

The Portugal player, 25, is alleged to have committed an "aggravated breach" of FA rules as it included reference "expressed or implied, to race and/or colour and/or ethnic origin".

I presume he can either accept or deny the charge. If he doesnt accept, are there additional penalties or does he forfeit any reduction in penalties, if he had accepted the charge?

I'm not saying it's the case here, however individuals may, if they continue to feel they didnt act in the way charged, not accept the charge even if they feel it would lead to higher penalties. My opinion is the FA will find against him. I'm sure City will do all they can to mitigate. Just interested in how he disciplinary process works in this alleged rule breach?

Yes, he'll get a higher ban if he pleads not guilty and then gets found guilty.

Seeing as he's already written a letter apologising and explaining, I think it's unlikely he goes that route, they'll accept it and move on quickly IMO.

I don't think there's any serious appetite for a ban from the press. I'm reading it and there's a bunch of hysteria because a player got charged and could get 6 games, but none of the opinion pieces seem interested in a ban.

As its City, it will be much the same as for our armed forces, he'll be given a fair trial, found guilty and punished.

Reactions: ccr
And yet people dont like the CL cos its "corrupt" yet the premier league us just as bad as this type of stuff
I'm not into the corruption bent as fuck stuff but this is bullshit , it was a joke between mates.
Make it even better if we win it again what with injuries and now this .

Cancelled and took a cheap deal countless time but when its finished this time that is it.

City aside i have zero interest in watching any other football anyway.
I cancelled a few years ago when some smug twat hit me on the blower with - "I have some good news and bad news for you".... "Ok, what's the bad news"... "Well sir, I'm sorry we are having to put sky up £2 per month"(to £82).... "Ok, what's the good news?"....."well sir we are giving you the Manchester United channel"..... "You what?, cut me off right now, I'm a City fan you smarmy bastard!"

And that they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.