Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone actually surprised,I’d be very very careful now what you post or pass on,on any social media platform now,as all it takes is one fucker to be offended and the law will be rapping at your door absolutely gob smacked over this...

Where the fucks Mendy on this,listening to Clinton Morrison on talksport he said Mendy should step up to the controversy surrounding the tweet and back is mate up.

I thought he had written to them on Bernardo's behalf ?

But you have hit on part of the problem there imo. If by some chance Mendy was someone who was actually, secretly offended, he would be under unspoken pressure to keep quiet, or indeed pretend not to be.

So unfortunately, it's not a simple matter of what sort of guy Bernardo is.

If it's a 6 game ban that's fucking outrageous. City should now be pushing for the FA to investigate the hacking of our computers by wankers Liverpool
If we wanted the FA to investigate this we should have said so at the time, not 6 years later.
after charging Bernardo over a deleted tweet ,the new head of the FA is said to have deleted his own twitter account
Saw that earlier. Bit of a coincidence that he's named as the new head then he deletes his account.
What's he got to hide?

Is anyone actually surprised,I’d be very very careful now what you post or pass on,on any social media platform now,as all it takes is one fucker to be offended and the law will be rapping at your door absolutely gob smacked over this...

Its been the case for a few years now, especially in this country. I'm amazed someone as young as Bernardo who will have grown up with the internet wasn't more savvy. Perhaps Portugal's laws regarding this are more lax?

It’s not racist, context is important, that’s how you ignore it. Basically you say to anyone asks fck off it was nothing,

Someone, other than City, has to decide whether it's racist or not, or whether it breaks rules unfortunately.

It was made public & is difficult to just ignore, unless you ignore all potential incidents.

Someone, other than City, has to decide whether it's racist or not, or whether it breaks rules unfortunately.

It was made public & is difficult to just ignore, unless you ignore all potential incidents.

I hear you but that’s how we have problems, people are do afraid of making judgement calls that everybody gets engulfed in it.

If the football authorities are so big on racism, why then were we fined more for coming out 30 seconds late for the second half against that portuguese side a few years back,than they were for their fans racist chants aimed at our players during the game..............anyone would think we were singled out to be made examples of.

Has Bernardo’s tweet brought the game into disrepute? Most certainly. Now, the overlord-like white privilege are jerking each other off over their keyboards? Real stonewall racism is being overlooked in a way that only UEFA-standard referees can overlook VAR decisions. But, here we are focusing on the fact that a professional who has followers has taken the game into an area that the game doesn’t want to be. So, that’s why the F.A. will fine and ban Bernardo Silva. By deleting the tweet, Bernardo has admitted a mistake, and like an artist with an eraser, that error should have been removed, but we live in an age of Big Brother and screen capture. Too little, too late. That’s why the right wing will argue that white people can’t say or do this or that, without fear of reprisal by laws or vilification. Bernardo, wasn’t racist, he was naïve.

(full crap pile of writing on my blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.